< TACLANEJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/TACLANE. Needs checking by a human.
- Cryptography : A field at the intersection of mathematics and computer science that is concerned with the security of information, typically the confidentiality, integrity and authenticity of some message.
- FASTLANE : A family of U.S. National Security Agency approved encryption devices for Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM), Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) and Synchronous Optical Network (SONET) transmission systems
- Joint Network Node : A transportable communications routing and circuit-switching node, designed as a transition into the Warfighter Information Network-Tactical
- Local area network : A range of techniques for interconnecting multiple computers, over physical media such as wire or over wireless radio, within a limited geographic area, typically multiples of 100 meters.
- TROJAN SPIRIT : A U.S. military communications system for handling the most highly classified intelligence information in field headquarters, which also provides field units with connectivity to worldwide high-security networks