- See also changes related to Sunlight, or pages that link to Sunlight or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Sunlight. Needs checking by a human.
- Aspasia (orchid) : Is an orchid genus formed by seven species spread from Costa Rica to South Brazil and closely related to the genus Miltonia.
- Bifrenaria : A genus of orchids formed by circa twenty species of South America, some widely cultivated because of their large and colored flowers; divided in two distinct groups, one with large flowers and short inflorescences and the other with small flowers and long inflorescences.
- Botanical garden : Also botanic garden; a usually large garden, created for public education and enjoyment, with species organised and marked for easy identification. Some private residences have botanic gardens as part of their house parks, but this is unusual.
- Ecological footprint : The sum of all resource-using or waste-producing activities of a biological unit, if converted to units of biologically productive land.
- Effect of sun angle on climate : Seasonal change in the angle of sunlight, caused by the tilt of the Earth's axis, is the basic mechanism that results in warmer weather in summer than in winter.
- Heterotaxis : A genus of orchids formed by a group of about fourteen large epiphytic neotropical species of small flowers, which previously were considered part of genus Maxillaria.
- Loefgrenianthus : A monotypic genus of orchids from Southeast and Southern Brazil closely related to Leptotes.
- Miltonia : An orchid genus formed by nine showy epiphyte species and seven natural hybrids of Brazil, one species reaching Argentina and Paraguay.
- Multiple sclerosis : A chronic, inflammatory, demyelinating disease that affects the central nervous system (CNS).
- Phymatochilum : Is an orchid genus formed by only one species, Phymatochilum brasiliense, inhabitant of Serra do Mar mountains in Brazilian southeast and northeast, which vegetatively resembles Oncidium species, however, is more closely related to the genus Miltonia.
- Plant (organism) : A eukaryotic organism, grouped into the kingdom Plantae, that typically synthesizes nutrients through photosynthesis and possesses the inability to voluntarily move.
- Steady-state economy : An economic concept that takes into account the needs of future generations and the limitedness of natural resources.
- Sunshine (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Tree : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Tree (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.