Stephen Harper/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Stephen Harper, or pages that link to Stephen Harper or to this page or whose text contains "Stephen Harper".
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Stephen Harper. Needs checking by a human.
- CCG Polar Class icebreaker [r]: A large icebreaker being built for the Canadian Coast Guard. [e]
- Canada [r]: The world's second-largest country by total area, occupying most of northern North America; officially a bilingual nation, in English and French (population approx. 27 million). [e]
- East Turkestan Independence Movement [r]: A separatist movement for Uighurs, which, with some controversy, has been designated a terrorist organization [e]
- Minority government [r]: Parliamentary government in which the governing party has fewer votes than the parties of the opposition. [e]
- Nanisivik [r]: The site of an abandoned mine, being turned into a naval port. [e]
- Nunavut [r]: One of Canada's three Northern Territories. [e]
- University of Calgary [r]: A public university located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. [e]