Small Business Majority/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Small Business Majority, or pages that link to Small Business Majority or to this page or whose text .
- Think tank : An organization that presents ideas as expert analysis, the level of objectivity of which varies with the institution, but with an implication of at least some intellectual independence.
- Interest group : An organization that seeks to represent its members' interests, usually by seeking to influence political and/or public policy outcomes.
- Small business : Add brief definition or description
- Healthcare economics : Economic and political considerations of resource use in health care, including funding, allocation and rationing
- John Arensmeyer : Founder & CEO of Small Business Majority; founder and CEO of ACI Interactive, an award-winning international e-commerce company whose clients included John Hancock, Mass Mutual, UBS, Bank of America, Hertz and The Wharton School; speaker on The CBS Evening News and NPR’s Marketplace and MSNBC's Hardball with Chris Matthews; 2009 White House Forum on Health Reform; testified to Congress
- Terry Gardiner : National Policy Director of Small Business Majority; originally a commercial fisherman who created a 100 million dollar business, Silver Lining Seafoods, later NorQuest Seafoods; after its sale, he focused on policy, including service as Speaker of the Alaska House of Representatives
- John Karatzas : State Outreach Director and California Project Director, Small Business Majority; cofounded Ma Maison, a San Francisco business specializing in French home products, with his wife; previously worked with large business marketing with companies including The Clorox Company
- Ben Geyerhahn : New York Project Director, Small Business Majority; public affairs andcommunications specialist; principal with HudsonTG, guiding Rockefeller Foundation-supported research on healthcare economics; previously New York director for NDN, a public policy think tank and advocacy organization.