Security organization of Saddam Hussein/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Security organization of Saddam Hussein, or pages that link to Security organization of Saddam Hussein or to this page or whose text .
- Iraq : Country in the Middle East, currently transitioning from rule by the US.
- Saddam Hussein : (1937–2006) Deposed and executed ruler of Iraq.
- Counterintelligence : Countermeasures to foreign intelligence organizations collecting intelligence against one's own side.
- Executive protection : Add brief definition or description
- Himayah : Arabic for "protection", the personal protection/bodyguard and personal logistics organization for Saddam Hussein
- Directorate of Security Affairs (Iraq) : Add brief definition or description
- Special Security Organization : Add brief definition or description
- Special Republican Guard : A well-armed military force that stayed in the Baghdad area, principally to protect Saddam Hussein against coups by the Army, but was part of a final defense against invasion, as in the Iraq War; was also involved in security of weapons of mass destruction
- Republican Guard : Well-trained, equipped, and presumably politically loyal ground troops of Saddam Hussein's military
- National Security Council (Iraq) : Add brief definition or description
- Iraqi Intelligence Service : Add brief definition or description
- Directorate of General Military Intelligence (Iraq) : Add brief definition or description
- Directorate of General Security (Iraq) : Add brief definition or description
- Abd Hamid Mahmud Al Khatab Al Nasiri : Secretary of the President in Iraq under Saddam Hussein, who had a key role in directing Saddam's security organization
- Schutzstaffel : A Nazi German organization, the "SS". technically part of the National Socialist German Workers' Party but in many respects a "state within a state", its functions intermingled with government offices in a manner characteristic of Adolf Hitler's desire to keep final control. While it is best known for its security and genocidal operations, it also had major economic and regular military roles, a far growth from its original role as Hitler's personal bodyguard