Sanford Levinson/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Sanford Levinson, or pages that link to Sanford Levinson or to this page or whose text .
- Law : Body of rules of conduct of binding legal force and effect, prescribed, recognized, and enforced by a controlling authority.
- University of Texas : Add brief definition or description
- Unitary executive theory : A U.S. concept of constitutional law and politics, which believes that the President of the United States has a right, and indeed an obligation, to take certain actions without Congressional or Judicial checks and balances
- First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution : The constitutional supplement which stipulates that the Congress shall not legislate to restrict the freedom of speech, religion, assembly, and petition.
- Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution : That Amendment to the Constitution of the United States addressing the "right to keep and bear arms", usually interpreted as referring to firearms