S-200 (missile)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to S-200 (missile), or pages that link to S-200 (missile) or to this page or whose text .
- Integrated air defense system : An air defense that combines radar, anti-aircraft artillery, surface-to-air missiles, and fighter aircraft, presenting multiple layers of defense under systematic command and control
- Radar : (acronym for "radio detection and ranging") A technique used for detecting and tracking targets, navigation, imagery, and special applications.
- Surface-to-air missile : A guided missile fired from land or water, to destroy aircraft and possibly missiles; naval versions may have a secondary anti-shipping missile capability
- : Soviet E-band early warning radar, used with SA-5 GAMMON surface-to-air missile
- : Soviet D or E-band nodding height finding radar used with the SA-2 GUIDELINE and SA-5 GAMMON surface-to-air missiles
- : Soviet midcourse guidance radar for the SA-5 GAMMON surface-to-air missile, operating in the H-band
- : A Soviet long-range early warning radar, operating in the VHF frequency range
- Active radar homing : In contrast to semi-active radar homing where the missile only has a radar receiver, a missile guidance mode where the missile has its own radar transmitter and receiver allowing it to act autonomously
- Electronic intelligence : Collection and analysis of electronic signals not intended to be intelligible to humans, such as radar or navigational aids
- Electronic warfare : A subset of information operations that deals with the use of electromagnetic or kinetic means to degrade an enemy's military electronics systems, to be able to operate one's own electronics in the face of enemy attacks, and to evade those attacks through protection or deception
- Semi-active radar homing : In contrast to active radar homing and command guidance, a missile guidance method in which the missile carries a radar receiver only, homing on the reflections, from the target, of a separate illuminating radar