- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- Desmond Reilly, Robert Boyle and his background, Journal of Chemical Education, vol. 28, pp. 178 - 183 (1951) Online
- R. E. W. Maddison, The Life of the Honourable Robert Boyle, F.R.S. (1969).
- S. Shapin and S. Shaffer, Leviathan and the Air Pump: Hobbes, Boyle and the Experimental Life (1985)
- M. Hunter, ed., Robert Boyle Reconsidered (1994)
- R.-M. Sargent, The Diffident Naturalist: Robert Boyle and the Philosophy of Experiment (1995)
- L. M. Principe, The Aspiring Adept: Robert Boyle and his Alchemical Quest (1998)
- Anstey PR. (2000) The Philosophy of Robert Boyle . London: Routledge. | "...an attempt to give a systematic treatment of the corpuscular philosophy of Robert Boyle." | Google Books preview.
- W. R. Newman and L. M. Principe, Tried in the Fire: Starkey, Boyle and the Fate of Helmontian Chymistry (2002)
- Williams KR. (2009) Robert Boyle: The Founder of Modern Chemistry. J. Chem. Educ. 86(2):148-149.