Richard Holbrooke/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Richard Holbrooke, or pages that link to Richard Holbrooke or to this page or whose text .
- U.S. Department of State : Agency of the executive branch of the U.S. government responsible for foreign policy and the conduct of American diplomacy.
- Scott Allan : Counsel, 9-11 Commission. Former special counsel to Ambassador Richard Holbrooke. Law clerk for the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia.
- Pentagon Papers : Those parts, leaked by Daniel Ellsberg and published after court action, of a U.S. Department of Defense study of decisionmaking in the Wars of Vietnam
- Pakistani policy towards India : The interactions of the governments of India and Pakistan, with strong effects on transnational terrorism and relations with the West, and the balance of power with China and Russia
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Richard Holbrooke. Needs checking by a human.
- Agency for International Development : U.S. government agency responsible for nonmilitary foreign aid of goods, services, and certain finances, although it does not operate at the highest levels of international finance. May operate assistance and development programs in foreign countries
- Barack Obama : 44th President of the United States of America (2009–2017) and a former Senator from Illinois (born 1961).
- Kashmir : The northwestern region of the Indian subcontinent.
- Maxwell Taylor : U.S. Army officer who commanded Airborne units in the Second World War, he rose to full general and Chief of Staff of the Army. Recalled from retirement by John F. Kennedy, he took on a number of politicomilitary roles including Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Ambassador to South Vietnam.
- Obama administration : The policy making organization lead by President Barack Obama.
- Robert Komer : U.S. national security official (1922-2000), best known for heading the U.S. pacification program during the Vietnam War, in the Johnson Administration
- Wars of Vietnam : The broad context of warfare in the modern area of Vietnam, of which the Vietnam War (1962-1975) is best known, but involves colonization, Japanese occupation, decolonization, and post-1975 but related warfare among Vietnam, Cambodia and China