Ricardo Sanchez/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Ricardo Sanchez, or pages that link to Ricardo Sanchez or to this page or whose text .
- Iraq War : Invasion of Iraq by a coalition of countries, led by the United States, in 2003, and subsequent occupation
- United States Army : Branch of the United States Armed Forces with the principal responsibility of conducting large-scale ground combat
- United States Central Command : Unified Combatant Command responsible for U.S. operations in the Middle East and Southwest Asia, now under the command of General James Mattis
- Coalition Provisional Authority : The initial U.S. civilian governmental body, carrying out, in Iraq, the role of Occupying Power as defined in the Third and Fourth Geneva Conventions
- 82nd Airborne Division : One of the strategic reserve units of the United States Army, this is the only division-sized organization that is completely parachute-qualified for air assault operations.
- Multi-National Corps-Iraq : Highest land combat headquarters for Coalition tactical units in the peace operations phase of the Iraq War
- V Corps : A major tactical and operational command headquarters of the United States Army, normally forward-deployed in Heidelberg, Germany as part of United States European Command
- Abu Ghraib prison : A prison by Saddam Hussein, and then as a U.S. detention facility following the Iraq War, including a period when guards were out of control; now under the Iraqi Ministry of Justice.
- L. Paul Bremer : Retired American Foreign Service Officer and counterterrorism specialist who was Presidential Envoy to Iraq in 2003-2004, running the Coalition Provisional Authority
- Tommy Franks : Head of United States Central Command during the start of the Afghanistan War (2001-) and Iraq War; retired as a general
- John Abizaid : Retired general, United States Army; succeeded GEN Tommy Franks to head United States Central Command after Iraq War, major combat phase; native Arabic speaker; fellow, Hoover Institution; Former Senior Advisor, Preventive Defense Project, Belfer Center, 2007-2009; Defense Department senior mentor program
- Reserve Officers Training Corps : Add brief definition or description