Notable Quiverfull families
- The Arndt Family - The family was featured on the January 28 edition of The Learning Channel's series Kids by the Dozen. Rick Arndt is president of Safe At Home Ministries. He and his wife Cathy have fourteen children.
- The Bortel Family - David and Suzanne moderate The Quiverfull Digest and were featured in a November 13, 2006, article about Quiverfull in Newsweek magazine. They have ten children.
- The Carpenter Family - The family was featured on the January 3, 2006, ABC News Nightline segment, "The More the Holier?", about the Quiverfull movement. Husband Ken is a Christian filmmaker. He and his wife Devon have eight children.
- The Duggar Family - Jim Bob Duggar is a former Arkansas state legislator and former Republican candidate for the District 35 Arkansas state Senate seat. He and his wife Michelle have sixteen children.   The family has been featured on The Learning Channel.
- The Farris Family - Michael Farris is a conservative United States constitutional lawyer and founder of the Home School Legal Defense Association (HSLDA) and Patrick Henry College. He and his wife Vickie, author of A Mom Just Like You (2002), have ten children.
- The Frazier Family - Dr. J. Curtis Frazier was the vice-presidential candidate of the U.S. Constitution Party in the U.S. presidential election, 2000, as the running-mate of Howard Phillips. He has served as the chair of the Constitution Party of Missouri. He and his wife Jana have seven children.
- The Heppner Family - The family was featured on the January 22 and 23 editions of The Learning Channel's series Kids by the Dozen. The family owns a homeschooling resource company. DuWayne and his wife Miriam have eighteen children.
- The Jeub Family - The family will be featured on the January 29 and 30 editions of The Learning Channel's series Kids by the Dozen. Chris Jeub is president of Training Minds Ministry. He and his wife Wendy have thirteen children.
- The Phillips Family - Doug Phillips is the son of U.S. Constitution Party leader Howard Phillips and president of Vision Forum Ministries that advocates for Biblical patriarchy, creationism, homeschooling, and Quiverfull. He and his wife Beall have seven children.
- The Provan Family - Charles D. Provan is an author of books and articles on Christian topics and holocaust revisionism who was quoted in a November 27, 2006, article about Quiverfull in The Nation (magazine). His book The Bible and Birth Control is credited as providing important theological justification for Quiverfull. He and his wife have ten children.
- The Sproul Family - R.C. Sproul, Jr. is a Calvinist Christian minister and theologian and is the son of Robert Charles Sproul, a noted Reformed theologian and founder of Ligonier Ministries. He and his wife Denise have seven children.
- The Trewhella Family - Matthew Trewhella is a Pentecostal minister and founder of Missionaries to the Pre-Born. He and his wife, Clara, have eleven children. Trewhella was the subject of a 1994 FBI investigation for incitation of abortion clinic violence.
- TLC — Kids by the Dozen (HTML). TV series. The Learning Channel (2007). Retrieved on 2007-01-24.
- Meet the Arndt Family (HTML). The Arndt Family (2007). Retrieved on 2007-01-24.
- Franklin Springs Family Media (HTML). Franklin Springs Family Media (2007). Retrieved on 2007-01-21.
- Carrie Rengers (2001). 13 Children Add Up To Asset For Challenger (html). Quiverfull.com Articles. Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. Retrieved on 2006-10-09.
- Michelle Duggar. The Duggar Family FAQ (html). Retrieved on 2006-10-09.
- Doug Thompson (2006). Duggar runs for Springdale state Senate seat (html). Arkansas News Bureau. Retrieved on 2006-10-09.
- About us (HTML). The Heppner Family (2007). Retrieved on 2007-01-24. Also see http://buildingthefamily.com/.
- About Us (HTML). The Jeub Family (2007). Retrieved on 2007-01-24.
- About the President (HTML). Vision Forum Ministries (2006). Retrieved on 2007-01-23.
- Cheryl Lindsey Seelhoff (Nov. 14, 2006). "I Name the Patriarchs, Part I: The Truth About “Full Quiver” Families". Women's Space Word Press.
- Highlands Study Center (HTML). Highlands Study Center (2007). Retrieved on 2007-01-21.
- Patrick McIlheran (Dec. 26, 2006). More children, a greater gift. Editorials. Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Retrieved on 2007-01-21.
- Melinda Liu (August 29, 1994). "Inside the Anti-abortion Underground: The FBI probes a ministry of fear". Newsweek.