Quebec Act/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Quebec Act, or pages that link to Quebec Act or to this page or whose text .
- Canada, history : Add brief definition or description
- Canada : The world's second-largest country by total area, occupying most of northern North America; officially a bilingual nation, in English and French (population approx. 27 million).
- American Revolution : The political and military action of the American colonists who overthrew British control between 1763-1789.
- Colonial America : The eastern United States and parts of Canada from the time of European settlement to the time of the American Revolution.
- Coercive Acts : Add brief definition or description
- Great Britain : The largest part of the United Kingdom, comprising England, Scotland, Wales and islands immediately off their coasts.
- Ontario : A province in eastern Canada, the second largest in area and with approximately 12,000,000 people (2006 census) the most populous.
- History of Quebec : The History of the area of North America originally known as New France and now known as Quebec.
- Quebec : A province in eastern Canada, mostly French speaking and with a population of about 7 million.
- Virginia : A state in the southeastern United States.