Preventive attack/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Preventive attack, or pages that link to Preventive attack or to this page or whose text .
- War : A state of violent conflict which exists between two or more independent groups, each seeking to impose its will on the other.
- Grand strategy : The application of all national means of affecting the actions of other nations and non-national actors; specifically includes but is not restricted to military means
- Tactics : Military concepts and techniques used to fight a battle once battle is joined.
- International law : The formal conduct of interactions between nation-states, both at the national level and on behalf of their citizens; generally accepted as first formalized by Hugo Grotius.
- Self-defense : Add brief definition or description
- Iraq war : Add brief definition or description
- Battle of Pearl Harbor : Imperial Japanese Navy raid on United States' naval base at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, which took place on the morning of Sunday, December 7, 1941.