Posttraumatic stress disorder/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Posttraumatic stress disorder, or pages that link to Posttraumatic stress disorder or to this page or whose text .
- Stress : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Stress (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Acute posttraumatic stress disorder : The subset of PTSD in which the onset is soon after the event, and duration of the symptoms is between 1 to 3 months
- Chronic posttraumatic stress disorder : The subset of PTSD in which symptoms last more than 3 months.
- Complex post-traumatic stress : Clinically recognized condition that results from extended exposure to prolonged social and/or interpersonal trauma.
- Delayed posttraumatic stress disorder : The subset of PTSD in which symptoms develop more than 6 months after the traumatic event.
- Combat stress : Add brief definition or description
- Multiple personality disorder : A dissociative disorder in which the individual adopts two or more distinct personalities. Each personality is a fully integrated and complex unit with memories, behavior patterns and social friendships. Transition from one personality to another is sudden.
- Traumatic stress : An acute emotional condition associated with reactive anxiety, depression, and disturbance of conduct.