- See also changes related to Physicist, or pages that link to Physicist or to this page or whose text .
- Life : Living systems, of which biologists seek the commonalities distinguishing them from nonliving systems.
- Profession : Add brief definition or description
- Person : An individual human being.
- Scientist : A person employing the scientific method to gather information about a system of interest; often used in the narrow sense of people engaged with natural sciences.
- Isaac Newton : (1642–1727) English physicist and mathematician, best known for his elucidation of the universal theory of gravitation and his development of calculus.
- Galileo Galilei : (1564-1642) Italian scientist, a pioneer in combining mathematical theory with systematic experiment in science, who came into conflict with the Church.
- Albert Einstein : 20th-century physicist who formulated the theories of relativity.
- Blaise Pascal : French mathematician, physicist, and philosopher.
- Max Planck : (1858 - 1947) German physicist known for his foundational work on quantum theory; Nobel Prize 1918.
- Leonhard Euler : (1707 - 1783) Swiss mathematician and physicist; one of the greatest mathematicians of all time.
- Erwin Schrödinger : Add brief definition or description
- Experimental physicist : Add brief definition or description
- Theoretical physicist : Add brief definition or description
- Biophysicist : Add brief definition or description
- Astronomer : Add brief definition or description
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Science : The organized body of knowledge based on non–trivial refutable concepts that can be verified or rejected on the base of observation and experimentation
- Scientific method : The concept of systematic inquiry based on hypotheses and their testing in light of empirical evidence.
- Chemist : A practitioner in the field of chemistry
- Biologist : Add brief definition or description
- Engineer : Add brief definition or description
- Mathematician : Add brief definition or description
- Researcher : Someone searching for information on a given topic, either by consulting nature, theory or human-made artifacts.