- See also changes related to Pharmacokinetics, or pages that link to Pharmacokinetics or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Pharmacokinetics. Needs checking by a human.
- Bioavailability : An objective measurement of the availability, of target tissues, of the active ingredient of a drug or nutrient administered to a living organism
- Generic drug : Drugs whose drug name is not protected by a trademark. They may be manufactured by several companies.
- Medication : A licensed drug taken to cure or reduce symptoms of an illness or medical condition.
- Pharmacist : A health care professional responsible for optimizing drug therapy.
- Pharmacy : A area of heath science that uses principles of chemistry and biology to study the interaction of drugs with biological systems and optimize drug therapy.
- Warfarin : Rat poison also used as anticoagulant medication to prevent embolism and thrombosis