Paleolithic diet/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Paleolithic diet, or pages that link to Paleolithic diet or to this page or whose text .
- Nutrition : The study of foods and nutrients and their effects on health, growth and development of any individual.
- Human evolution : The study of the physical and behavioral genetic adaptations of the species belonging to the subfamily hominidae.
- Evolutionary biology : The study of the origin and descent of species, as well as their change, multiplication, and diversity over time.
- History of food : A cultural study that involves multidisciplinary approaches from economics, sociology and demography, and even literature.