Pakistani policy towards India/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Pakistani policy towards India, or pages that link to Pakistani policy towards India or to this page or whose text .
- India : Republic in South Asia; the world's largest democracy. Borders Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, China, Nepal, Pakistan
- Pakistan : Country in southern Asia, established as a Muslim state split from India in 1947, bordering the Arabian Sea to the south, India to the east, Iran and Afghanistan to the west, and China to the north.
- Strategic balance : Add brief definition or description
- Kashmir : The northwestern region of the Indian subcontinent.
- Bangladesh : Country in southern Asia, bordering the Bay of Bengal, between Burma and India.
- Durand Line : A boundary line between 19th century Afghanistan and India, disputed then and now, and now forming the boundary between Afghanistan and Pakistan, as well as the border of Balochistan Province
- Inter-Services Intelligence : The military intelligence and covert action organization of Pakistan; historically contained strong Islamist elements but also concerned with India-Pakistan security issues
- Balochistan Province : The largest province of Pakistan (also written Baluchistan); relatively autonomous like the Northwest Frontier Province and Federally Administered Tribal Areas; capital is Quetta; borders Iran and Afghanistan.
- Nuclear proliferation : Add brief definition or description