Order of battle intelligence/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Order of battle intelligence, or pages that link to Order of battle intelligence or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Order of battle intelligence. Needs checking by a human.
- Biographical intelligence : An intelligence analysis discipline, which produces information on the personnel, relationships among them, and internal dynamics of opposing organization. Its basic principles are common to all forms of military forces, conventional and guerrilla, but the methods of collection and analysis differ for different target organizations.
- File and Dossier interrogation techniques : A technique that involves using voluminous documentation, not always all visible to the prisoner, to give the impression that the questioner knows all; it differs from We Know All interrogation techniques that rely on verbal convincing that the questioner is omniscient and resistance is futile
- Financial intelligence : Collecting information on financial transactions (either from the financial institution or by clandestine means) and then analyzing it to determine providers and consumers of money or money equivalents
- Intelligence analysis : Techniques, independent of the subject matter, for correlating multiple kinds of information, hypothesizing meaning from the set of data available, and, with incomplete information, validating the hypotheses
- Scientific and technical intelligence : In contrast to TECHINT, which is directed to specific materiel, working at a strategic/national level to study foreign materiel, professional publications and presentations, etc., to determine the level of research & development in a country, the manufacturing processes it can use, its priorities for research, etc.
- We Know All interrogation techniques : Methods of psychological interrogation, which may be coercive or noncoercive, that establish a state of futility in the prisoner, convincing him that there is no point in withholding information