Operation Condor/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Operation Condor, or pages that link to Operation Condor or to this page or whose text .
- Totalitarianism : Any political system, or ideologies that support such a system, in which a centralized political authority controls every aspects of life.
- Counterintelligence : Countermeasures to foreign intelligence organizations collecting intelligence against one's own side.
- Counterterrorism : A range of activities that prevent attempted terrorism well before an actual act is close to being executed, including killing or capturing terrorists; complements and can include anti-terrorism, or measures taken to minimize the impact of an attempted or completed act; counterterrorism proper is "enemy centric" rather than counterinsurgency, which is "people-centric"
- Extrajudicial detention : The policy and practice of holding prisoners captive without judicial authority to do so, or without a recognized authority under international law, such capture of prisoners of war
- Argentina : Second largest South American country; speaks Spanish.
- Brazil : Largest country in South America with a population of 190 million people and rich resources; Portuguese is the national language
- Bolivia : Landlocked state in South America, formerly part of the Inca Empire, independent since 1825.
- Chile : A country in the southwestern part of South America occupying a long and narrow coastal strip between the Andes mountains and the Pacific Ocean.
- Paraguay : Country in Central South America, northeast of Argentina, which also has boundaries with Bolivia and Brazil.
- Uruguay : An economically sound democracy in the Southern Cone of South America, with Argentina and Brazil as neighbors
- Interrogation : A systematic process of direct questioning, of a person in detention or otherwise under the control of the interrogator, to obtain reliable information to satisfy criminal investigation or human-source intelligence requirements, within the scope of relevant law and policy
- Terrorism : An act, with targets including civilians or civilian infrastructure, intended to create an atmosphere of fear in order to obtain a political objective.
- U.S. Intelligence and terrorism in the 1970s : Tracking and actions against terrorism by the United States intelligence community in the 1970s
- U.S. foreign military assistance organizations : A large U.S. military assistance organization, which can both provide support and combat leadership to a Host Nation, as well as command U.S. combat troops
- U.S. intelligence activities in the Americas : Activities by the United States intelligence community in the Western Hemisphere, including but not limited to that of the Central Intelligence Agency; there are major drug enforcement programs, shared military projects, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation had jurisdiction in WWII
- Walter Mondale : Add brief definition or description