Number needed to screen/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Number needed to screen, or pages that link to Number needed to screen or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Number needed to screen. Needs checking by a human.
- Breast cancer : Cancer of the glandular breast tissue.
- Colorectal cancer : Malignancy that arises from the lining of either the colon or the rectum.
- Evidence-based medicine : The conscientious, explicit and judicious use of current best evidence in making decisions about the care of individual patients.
- Mass screening : Organized periodic procedures performed on large groups of people for the purpose of detecting disease.