Nguyen Van Linh/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Nguyen Van Linh, or pages that link to Nguyen Van Linh or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Nguyen Van Linh. Needs checking by a human.
- Central Office for South Vietnam : The operational headquarters for political and military opposition to the Republic of Vietnam (i.e., South Vietnam); a mobile headquarters that operated south of the area under direct control of the People's Army of Viet Nam (i.e., North Vietnamese) during the Vietnam War.
- Doi moi : Market-oriented economic reforms, in the officially Communist Socialist Republic of Vietnam, introduced in 1986.
- Fall of South Vietnam : The result of a series of conventional military actions by the People's Army of Viet Nam, under the direction of the Politburo of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam, which led to the dissolution of the Republic of Vietnam and the reunification of North and South Vietnam into the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
- Le Duan : Effective political heir, as leader of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam (North Vietnam), when Ho Chi Minh's health declined. While he did not depose his internal rivals, he gained power over Vo Nguyen Giap and Truong Chinh.
- Saigon : The largest city of Vietnam, renamed Ho Chi Minh City after reunification of the North and South in 1975
- Truong Chinh : North Vietnamese Politburo member and political theorist, especially advocating agrarian land reform, class struggle, and the "political dau trinh" form of strategy rather than the more military form of Vo Nguyen Giap. Both were eclipsed in power by Le Duan.
- Van Tien Dung : General in the People's Army of Viet Nam, who commanded the 1975 invasion resulting in the fall of South Vietnam and reunification; protege of Vo Nguyen Giap; joined Politburo in 1980, and appointed Minister of Defense; dropped from Politburo in 1986 over disagreement with the doi moi reform and replaced as defence minister in 1987
- Vietnamese Communist grand strategy : Add brief definition or description
- Vietnam : A country in Southeast Asia, neighboring China, Laos, and Cambodia, and with seacoast on the Gulf of Thailand, Gulf of Tonkin, and South China Sea. Now the unified Socialist Republic of Vietnam, under a Communist government with a market economic system, it spawned from ancient kingdoms, was a colony called French Indochina, and was partitioned into the Democratic Republic of Vietnam (North Vietnam) and Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam) between 1954 and 1975.