Named passenger trains of the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway/External Links
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- California State Railway Museum official website.
- Santa Fe Railway Historical & Modeling Society official website.
- Amtrak Coaches head North: NERAIL New England photo Archive — two former Santa Fe "Hi-Level" transition coaches in Amtrak livery, photographed traveling north through Bedford, New Hampshire in April, 2003.
- Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway No. 1344 — photographs and short history of a Super Chief Dormitory-Lounge Car built in 1950.
- Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway No. 1471 Cochiti — photographs and short history of a Super Chief Dining Car built in 1936.
- Passenger trains operating on the eve of Amtrak
- "Santa Fe Super Chief: Fastest Thing on Wheels from Chicago to Los Angeles" article from the April 18, 1938 issue of Life Magazine.
- "Who Killed the Super Chief?" article at the Arizona Rail Passenger Association official website.
- All Aboard! 20th Century American Trains 1999 USPS Stamp Program