Mustard gas/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Mustard gas, or pages that link to Mustard gas or to this page or whose text .
- Chemical weapon : A weapon that cause death or disease by means of chemical interaction with the metabolism of the victim, as opposed to causing injury through blast, thermal, or other effects not on a molecular level
- Sulfur mustard : Add brief definition or description
- Nitrogen mustard : Add brief definition or description
- Nazi mustard gas experiments : Experiments conducted in Sachsenhausen, Natzweiler, and other Nazi concentration camps (September 1939 - April 1945) on behalf the German armed forces to investigate treatment of injuries caused by mustard gas, called "Lost" by Germany