- See also changes related to Montreal, or pages that link to Montreal or to this page or whose text .
- Quebec : A province in eastern Canada, mostly French speaking and with a population of about 7 million.
- Hochelaga Archipelago : A freshwater archipelago at the confluence of the Saint Lawrence and Ottawa Rivers, which includes the island of Montreal.
- Mount Royal : Add brief definition or description
- Quartier des Spectacles : An entertainment and cultural district now being created in Montreal.
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts : Montreal's oldest and largest art museum.
- Montreal Biodome : Former velodrome in Quebec, Canada, now used to exhibit species of the Americas in four distinct ecosystems.
- Montreal Biosphere : A Montreal natural science museum, housed inside a geodesic dome designed by Buckminster Fuller for the U.S. Pavilion at Expo 67.
- Old Montreal : The original city of Montreal, now a historic district.
- Château Ramezay : A museum and historic building in Old Montreal.
- Place d'Armes : A historic city square in Old Montreal.