Military law/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Military law, or pages that link to Military law or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Military law. Needs checking by a human.
- Extrajudicial detention and journalism : Add brief definition or description
- Geneva Conventions : For international law, the principal group of treaties addressing humanitarian aspects of war
- Harold Johnson : U.S. Chief of Staff of the Army between 1964 and 1968, he was a full general who found himself increasingly at odds with the Vietnam War strategy of Lyndon Baines Johnson and William Westmoreland. He sponsored research on better approaches to counterinsurgency
- Linda Greenhouse : A Pullitzer Prize winning legal journalist who began covering the United States Supreme Court in 1972.
- Military police : A branch of military service, or units of that branch, which both do routine enforcement of military law within armed forces, but also provide classic police services related to the special relations of a military force to other civilian and opposing military groups: apprehension and the handling of surrendered groups, physical security, detention facilities, etc. Other branches are often responsible for intelligence, trials and interpretation of military law, and criminal investigation