Mike Huckabee/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Mike Huckabee, or pages that link to Mike Huckabee or to this page or whose text .
- 2008 United States presidential election : The 55th quadrennial United States presidential election held on November 4, 2008.
- U.S. Republican Party : One of two major contemporary political parties in the United States; center-right; the elephant is its symbol.
- American conservatism : A diverse mix of political ideologies that share support for market economics, some view of American exceptionalism and, generally, decentralization of government; differing views of individual liberties versus enforcement of morality; in opposition to liberalism, socialism and communism; factions include libertarianism, social conservatism, nativism (politics) and neoconservatism
- Social conservatism : A political ideology that holds to a belief in following cultural tradition and traditional, often religious morality.
- Political opinion broadcasting : Electronic publishing of political material, presented with a strong and not necessarily identified component of opinion or even sensationalism
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Mike Huckabee. Needs checking by a human.
- Bass guitar : Musical instrument used to fill in the bottom end of music in many bands.
- Dallas, Texas : City in northeastern Texas; population 1,250,180 (2006 estimate).
- Focus on the Family : American Christian Right non-profit organization founded in 1977 by James Dobson; Gary Bauer resigned to run for the American Presidency; Partner ministry of Chuck Colson Center for Christian Worldview
- Fred Thompson : (1942–) Former American senator, presidential candidate and actor on the television detective show Law & Order.
- John McCain : (1936–) Republican Senator from Arizona (1986–) and the Republican presidential candidate in 2008; ranking minority member, Senate Armed Services Committee; member ex officio, Senate Select Committee on Intelligence; Commission on the Intelligence Capabilities of the United States Regarding Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Labor Unions, U.S., History : Add brief definition or description
- Mitt Romney : (1947–) Former Governor of Massachusetts and a candidate for Republican nomination in the 2008 U.S. Presidential elections.
- Sarah Palin : (1964–) Governor of Alaska (2006–2009) and Republican Party vice presidential nominee (2008).
- Social Security in the USA : The largest federal social welfare program in the United States.