Media Watch International/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Media Watch International, or pages that link to Media Watch International or to this page or whose text .
- Media monitoring : The systematic observation of public media by interest groups and researchers to detect perceived bias; in the case of influence groups, finding such information will trigger statements, letter-writing campaigns, etc.; uses techniques similar to those of open source intelligence
- Jewish National Fund : Add brief definition or description
- State of Israel : Country established from the British Mandate of Palestine; declared independence in 1948.
- Aish HaTorah : An Orthodox Jewish and Zionist group, based in Jerusalem but with a presence on the World Wide Web and in 65 countries, which has been associated with strongly right-wing elements in Israeli politics
- Sharon Tzur : Founder and Executive Director of Media Watch International, based in New York City; She was born in Canada and raised in Israel, serving in the Air Force; assistant to Member of the Knesset former Tel Aviv Mayor Roni Milo, she became Director of Betar USA; reported to work closely with Ehud Olmert
- Laura Newmark : Add brief definition or description
- Lenny Ben-David : Add brief definition or description
- Ronn Torossian : Prominent, brash public relations executive, with a wide variety of clients ranging from Aish HaTorah and the State of Israel, to Christians United For Israel and Pat Robertson's Regent University, to Snoop Dogg and Pamela Anderson
- Caravan for Democracy : A program of Media Watch International, the Jewish National Fund, and, in the case of the high school program, American Friends of Likud, to present a positive image of the State of Israel on campuses
- HonestReporting : A group of websites in the US, Canada, Israel and UK that monitor media for coverage unfavorable or unfair to Israel, and send out alerts