M134 machine gun/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to M134 machine gun, or pages that link to M134 machine gun or to this page or whose text .
- Machine gun : A firearm capable not only of full-automatic fire, but with additional features, such as large ammunition supply mechanisms, barrel cooling or quick-change features, etc., that lets it fire for prolonged periods
- M2 (machine gun) : U.S. and worldwide heavy machine gun, firing .50 (12.7mm) caliber ammunition used in aircraft, and by ground troops using vehicle or tripod mounts
- M240 (machine gun) : U.S. and NATO standard medium machine gun, firing NATO 7.62mm ammunition
- M249 (machine gun) : U.S. standard light machine gun, also called the squad automatic weapon, firing 5.56mm ammunition, and is a derivative of the Belgian FN MINIMI (machine gun)
- M242 Bushmaster : A 25mm autocannon used on a wide variety of land, sea, and air platforms