Logan Romero Plant (born 21 January 1979) is an English singer-songwriter and former lead vocalist for the Black Country Bandits, and the Sons of Albion. Plant is the youngest son of Maureen Plant and Led Zeppelin singer Robert Plant.
His birth came after two years of grief for the Plant family following the tragic death of Karac Plant, and Robert Plant wanted to spend more time with his family rather than tour.
Logan Plant was a student at the University of Wales, where he graduated with a Diploma in Sports Massage. He was a teenage football player before deciding on a career in music. In 2000 he was centre-half forward for League of Wales team Inter Cardiff. Plant had started playing for Inter Cardiff in December 1999 after moving from Halesowen in the West Midlands League, and West Bromwich Albion. Plant also worked for a number of years as a male model for Boss Model Management and fronted British fashion retailer Mr Porter. Since starting his singing career, he prefers to go by the name Logan Romero instead of Logan Plant in order to avoid being compared to his famous father. Plant was assistant cameraman in the documentary series on Malian music, Zirka, produced by his father in 2003, and finally released in 2013. In 2004 he joined local West Midlands rock band the Riot, before they changed their name to Black Country Bandits. The band performed at the Bergen Blues Festival in Norway and the 2004 Lollapalooza tour, before splitting up and Logan relocated to London. In 2006 he joined hard rock band Sons of Albion. After several years touring the United Kingdom and Europe, the group made their North American debut in March 2009 at SXSW. They released four singles and one album.
In October 2011, after a tour of the United States, Plant decided to try a career in boutique brewing of beer, and put his music career on hold. Plant founded Beavertown Brewery in 2012, with beverage expert Byron Knight, and later Duke's Brew & Que barbecue joint in Hackney, to serve his craft beer. Both were voted Top 5 independent breweries in London by The Daily Telegraph in August 2012.
On 4 September 2005, Plant married Bridget E. Smith in West London. At the wedding reception, Robert Plant sang a number of rock standards with rockabilly band Restless.
- Generations of Style: The Portfolio - Mr Logan Plant. Mr Porter (7 February 2012). Retrieved on 29 December 2013.
- Kozinn, Allan. Robert Plant Produces a Documentary Series About Malian Music, The New York Times, 14 November 2013. Retrieved on 29 December 2013.
- Tierney-Jones, Adrian. London's beer renaissance, The Daily Telegraph, Telegraph Media Group, 17 August 2012. Retrieved on 29 December 2013.
- Dangerfield, Andy. London real ale renaissance: Surge in brewery numbers, BBC News, British Broadcasting Corporation, 27 December 2012. Retrieved on 29 Deecmber 2013.
- Bryant, Ben. Independent breweries in London: five of the best, The Daily Telegraph, Telegraph Media Group, 23 August 2012. Retrieved on 29 December 2013.