Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Latency. Needs checking by a human.
- Bandwidth (computers) : The maximum amount of data that can moved through a connection.
- Bandwidth : In engineering, the length between two cut-off frequencies, as measured in hertz.
- Computer networking end-to-end protocols : Add brief definition or description
- Computer network : A collection of computers or digital devices ("nodes") connected by communication links.
- Double data rate : Add brief definition or description
- Potato routing : A routing paradigm in which the routing sends a packet to the closest exit (i.e., hot potato), minimizing the resources needed to route it, or alternatively holds it as long as possible to guarantee the performance that the packet encounters.
- Server (computer) : Add brief definition or description
- The Children's Machine : An inexpensive subnotebook computer intended to be distributed to children in developing countries around the world, to provide them with access to knowledge.
- Transmission Control Protocol : (TCP) A protocol that reliably delivers bytes across an internet. As long as the connection is up, bytes will be delivered without bit errors and in the order they were sent. It does not guarantee latency.
- Voice Over IP : A form of packetized, digital telephony that uses the Internet Protocol (IP) as its transport mechanism.