L'Houssaine Kherchtou/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to L'Houssaine Kherchtou, or pages that link to L'Houssaine Kherchtou or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/L'Houssaine Kherchtou. Needs checking by a human.
- 1998 bombings of U.S. Embassies in Africa : Vehicle-borne suicide bomb attacks, conducted by al-Qaeda approximately nine minutes apart, on U.S. Embassies and civilian buildings in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Nairobi, Kenya on August 7, 1998
- Al-Qaeda : International islamist terrorist network. Responsible for the 9-11 attack and other terrorist attacks.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation : The principal U.S. Federal police agency, part of the U.S. Department of Justice and the United States intelligence community, who has arrest authority, and is the primary authority for a variety of domestic crimes, civilian counterespionage within the United States, and organized crime
- Intelligence interrogation, U.S. : Policies, techniques and practices of United States interrogation in a national intelligence-gathering context. (See Intelligence interrogation, U.S., George W. Bush Administration for recent detailed discussions)
- Khaled al Fawwaz : Accused al-Qaeda member who ran its public information service in London, is under indictment in the 1998 bombings of U.S. Embassies in Africa, and is contesting extradition from the U.K.
- Secret Intelligence Service : Britain's national-level civilian organization for intelligence and covert action