Khalid Sheikh Mohammed/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, or pages that link to Khalid Sheikh Mohammed or to this page or whose text .
- Al-Qaeda : International islamist terrorist network. Responsible for the 9-11 attack and other terrorist attacks.
- Extraordinary rendition, U.S., George W. Bush Administration : Policy, legal interpretation and examples, under the George W. Bush Administration, of extraordinary rendition, U.S., primarily related to the Administration's war on terror
- 9-11 Attack : The largest terrorist attack on the continental United States, occurring on September 11, 2001, using hijacked airliners as suicide weapons against major buildings.
- Ramzi Binalshibh : The primary staff assistant to Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, communications intermediary with the 9-11 hijackers and involved in other planning; currently a High Value Detainee at Guantanamo Bay detention camp; defendant in U.S. v. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, et al.
- Aafia Siddique : A Pakistani citizen and scientist, held in extrajudicial detention for five years for alleged terrorist ties, who is in proceedings at the U.S. Federal Court for the Southern District of New York, based on Federal Bureau of Investigation reports that she shot a U.S. officer and had documents and materials that may have been intended to cause explosions. Pakistani government representatives regularly attend the court.
- Ramzi Yousef : A participant in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, now serving life without parole in a U.S. prison; the nephew of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and involved in what, at the time, was an informal worldwide network of jihadists
- U.S. v. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, et al. : The criminal trial of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and four other defendants accused of planning the 9-11 Attack
- Baluchistan Province : Add brief definition or description
- Khallad : A Yemeni from a family associated with al-Qaeda, currently a High Value Detainee to be moved from Guantanamo Bay detention Camp to trial in U.S. v. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, et al.; associated with the USS Cole bombing
- Osama bin Laden : Radical jihadist who, with Ayman al-Zawahiri, founded a group known as al-Qaeda, which is credited with a series of terrorist attacks.
- 1993 World Trade Center bombing : A 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center in New York, by a loose grouping of terrorists with both jihadist and specific anti-American and Israeli goals, killing 6 and injuring over 1000 people
- Afghanistan War (1978-92) : A civil war in Afghanistan that matched the Soviet Union and its Afghan allies against a coalition of anti-Communist groups called the mujahideen, supported from the outside by the United States, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia.
- Azerbaijan : A country variously considered part of Central Asia or Southwestern Asia, with a shore on the Caspian Sea, major borders with Iran and Russia, a tense border with Armenia and a small European portion north of the Caucasus Mountains
- CIA transnational human rights activities : Add brief definition or description
- Intelligence interrogation, U.S., George W. Bush Administration : The policies and practices authorized for interrogation of suspected terrorists by the United States Department of Defense and the United States intelligence community during the George W. Bush Administration
- Jemaah Islamiya : A jihadist group in Southeast Asia, affiliated with al-Qaeda in the common goal of establishing a caliphate
- Jose Padilla : An American citizen, convicted in 2007 of conspiring to assist in terrorism in foreign countries, who was originally arrested in 2002 by U.S. law enforcement, transferred by Presidential order to military custody and interrogation, and, as a result of Padilla v. Rumsfeld, sent back to civilian jurisdiction