Kenneth Wollack/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Kenneth Wollack, or pages that link to Kenneth Wollack or to this page or whose text .
- Democracy promotion : Policies, assistance, external organizations and even military action that contribute to the formation of democratic societies in previously authoritarian states; the means for funding such action
- National Democratic Institute : Add brief definition or description
- Election : Formal decision-making process by which a population chooses an individual to hold office.
- 2009 Afghanistan presidential election : Conducted 20 August 2009, with reasonable security against attacks, substantial fraud, and mixed but significant turnout; Abdullah Abdullah declined to participate in a runoff with Hamid Karzai, who was therefore reelected
- Advisory Committee on Voluntary Foreign Aid : Add brief definition or description
- United Nations Development Programme : UN organization chartered with carrying out worldwide development goals, beginning with cutting world poverty in half by the year 2015
- Project on Middle East Democracy : Add brief definition or description
- Truman National Security Project : Add brief definition or description
- Middle East Policy Survey : Add brief definition or description
- Los Angeles Times : Add brief definition or description
- Walter Mondale : Add brief definition or description
- Madeleine Albright : Principal, The Albright Group LLC; Director, Council on Foreign Relations; Director, Aspen Institute; Former U.S. Secretary of State
- American Israel Public Affairs Committee : Describing itself as "America's Pro-Israel Lobby", one of the most powerful lobbying organizations in the United States.
- George McGovern : Former United States Senator (D-South Dakota); Democratic Presidential candidate, 1972; honorary president, Americans for Democratic Action
- Brookings Institution : Generally considered neutral in its overall output, a large think tank in Washington, D.C.
- Council on Foreign Relations : An influential "think tank", publisher, and facilitator of communications in international relations; based in the US but with an international membership and not associated with a specific ideology
- Political party : An organization that seeks to advance the interests of its members by obtaining political power
- United States Institute of Peace : A quasi-autonomous non-governmental organization (QUANGO) created by the United States, to serve as a resource in peace operations and conflict resolution