Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Jamiat-ul-Ulama-i-Islam, or pages that link to Jamiat-ul-Ulama-i-Islam or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Jamiat-ul-Ulama-i-Islam. Needs checking by a human.
- Federally Administered Tribal Area (Pakistan) : A region of Pakistan that is outside the regular system of Pakistani provincial government, involving a combination of tribal leaders and "agents" of the national government; the subdivisions are called "agencies", not "provinces"; from an international standpoint, it is fairly lawless
- Jamaat-i-Islami : Pakistan's oldest Islamist religious party, marginal in national politics but more powerful in the semi-autonomous frontier provinces; possibly affiliated with the Taliban
- Pakistan : Country in southern Asia, established as a Muslim state split from India in 1947, bordering the Arabian Sea to the south, India to the east, Iran and Afghanistan to the west, and China to the north.
- Pashtun people : An Eastern Iranian ethnic group primarily located in Southern Afghanistan in the Northwest Frontier Province, Federally Administered Tribal Area and Balochistan Province of western Pakistan; language is Pashto
- Political party : An organization that seeks to advance the interests of its members by obtaining political power
- Taliban : Salafist Islamic militia, governing Afghanistan 1996–2001; still fighting in Pakistan and Afghanistan.