Jack Goldsmith/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Jack Goldsmith, or pages that link to Jack Goldsmith or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Jack Goldsmith. Needs checking by a human.
- Alberto Gonzales : Add brief definition or description
- American Enterprise Institute : A major U.S. political, economic and international relations "think tank", which has always been associated with a free enterprise view, and has, in recent decades, become more associated with neoconservatism and an interventionist foreign policy; many of its fellows went into policy positions in Republican administrations, and returned at the end of their tenure
- Dick Cheney : (1941–) U.S. Vice President in the George W. Bush Administration and advocate of neoconservatism and unitary Presidential authority; currently a political commentator; U.S. Secretary of Defense in the George H. W. Bush Administration; spouse of Lynne Cheney; father of Liz Cheney
- Donald Rumsfeld : U.S. Secretary of Defense in the George W. Bush Administration (2001-2008); was the oldest secretary and earlier the youngest secretary in the Administration (1975-1977); major policymaker after the 9-11 attack; advisor, Project for the New American Century
- Hiwa Abdul Rahman Rashul : A "ghost prisoner", acknowledged held by the U.S. in 2004, whose current status and whereabouts are unknown; he was not among the CIA High Value Detainees transferred to Guantanamo Bay detention camp
- Intelligence interrogation, U.S., George W. Bush Administration : The policies and practices authorized for interrogation of suspected terrorists by the United States Department of Defense and the United States intelligence community during the George W. Bush Administration
- Jose Padilla : An American citizen, convicted in 2007 of conspiring to assist in terrorism in foreign countries, who was originally arrested in 2002 by U.S. law enforcement, transferred by Presidential order to military custody and interrogation, and, as a result of Padilla v. Rumsfeld, sent back to civilian jurisdiction
- Office of Legal Counsel : Within the U.S. Department of Justice, the office that gives legal opinions on complex interagency and constitutional matters to the rest of the Executive Branch, including the Counsel to the President and the Attorney General