Israeli nuclear program/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Israeli nuclear program, or pages that link to Israeli nuclear program or to this page or whose text .
- State of Israel : Country established from the British Mandate of Palestine; declared independence in 1948.
- Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons : The principal worldwide agreement for controlling the spread of nuclear weapons and nuclear weapons technology, without inhibiting the peaceful use of nuclear energy
- International Atomic Energy Agency : An international organization established in July 1957, which seeks to promote the peaceful use of nuclear energy and to inhibit its use for military purposes.
- Jericho (missile) : Family of Israeli Defense Forces solid-fueled ballistic missiles; Jericho III is of the intermediate-range class
- F-16 Fighting Falcon : A relatively lightweight land-based multirole fighter, developed by the United States Air Force; co-produced with Belgium, Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway and Portugal; operated by many nations and to be replaced by the F-35A Lightning II. The F-16CJ model is optimized for SEAD.
- F-15E Strike Eagle : A variant of the F-15 Eagle air superiority fighter, which is optimized for all-weather attack on ground targets
Disclosures and intelligence
- Carl Duckett : Add brief definition or description
- Edward Teller : (January 15, 1908 - September 9, 2003) One of the most controversial scientists of the 20th century because of his role as the main developer of the hydrogen bomb, his outspoken defense of an unassailable nuclear arsenal, and support for President Reagan's Strategic Defensive Initiative.
- Mordechai Vanunu : Add brief definition or description
- Nuclear weapon : A weapon that produces extremely powerful explosions from principles involving subatomic particle reactions, rather than the chemical reactions among atoms that power conventional explosives
- Deterrence : A set of policies and actions that prevent an opponent from taking an undesired action
- Iranian nuclear program : Iran's national programs in nuclear energy, for peaceful and possible nuclear weapons purposes