Islamophobia Watch/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Islamophobia Watch, or pages that link to Islamophobia Watch or to this page or whose text .
- Media monitoring : The systematic observation of public media by interest groups and researchers to detect perceived bias; in the case of influence groups, finding such information will trigger statements, letter-writing campaigns, etc.; uses techniques similar to those of open source intelligence
- Islamophobia : An intense suspicion of all who practice Islam, tending to associate both peaceful and militant Muslims with Jihadist and Islamist views
- Yusuf al-Qaradawi : An influential Islamist cleric based in Qatar, opposed to al-Qaeda but supportive of other radical movements; extremely active on the Internet
- Adam Habib : Deputy Vice-Chancellor of Research, Innovation and Advancement at the University of Johannesburg, who had been refused entry, to speak at an academic conference, to the United States by the George W. Bush Administration but, after litigation by the American Sociological Association and American Civil Liberties Union, was admitted by the Obama Administration; former Executive Director of the Democracy and Governance Programme of the Human Science Research Council, founding director of the Centre for Civil Society and a research professor in the School of Development Studies at the University of Kwazulu-Natal
- Tariq Ramadan : Swiss philosopher, Islamic scholar, and theorist on Islamist reform; Professor of Contemporary Islamic Studies at Oxford University; denied entry to the U.S. by the George W. Bush Administration but admitted by the Obama Administration
- Middle East Media Research Institute : Nonprofit translation and analysis website on the Middle East and Islam, sometimes described as selectively offering documents supportive of neoconservatism and Likud