Islamic Party of Afghanistan/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Islamic Party of Afghanistan, or pages that link to Islamic Party of Afghanistan or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Islamic Party of Afghanistan. Needs checking by a human.
- Durrani : One of the two major tribes of the Pashtun people
- Gulbuddin Hekmatyar : Afghan radical jihadist leader, not affiliated with the Taliban, at large in Afghanistan or Pakistan
- Hezb-i-Islam Gulbuddin : The Afghan and Pakistani insurgent organization, a faction that broke from the Islamic Party of Afghanistan, controlled by Gulbuddin Hekmatyar; involved in talks with the Karzai Government
- Hezb-i-Islam : Islamic Party of Afghanistan, although there are three claimants to the name
- Political party : An organization that seeks to advance the interests of its members by obtaining political power
- Salafism : A strict branch of Sunni Islam, dedicated to the restoration of the Caliphate, often by means of armed jihad
- Yunis Khalis : An early leader of the mujahideen (1919-2006), whose stronghold was Jalalabad in Nangarhar Province.