- See also changes related to Ideology, or pages that link to Ideology or to this page or whose text .
- Politics : Activity that relates to the way in which society is governed, and the process by which human beings living in communities make decisions and establish obligatory values for its members.
- Anarchism : Doctrine that all forms of government are undesirable and should be abolished.
- Anarchocapitalism : Add brief definition or description
- Capitalism : Economic system based on the private ownership of resources and industry for the purpose of profit.
- Communism : A political ideology, and also a system of government, according to which the means of production (including all large business concerns) should be controlled by the government.
- Communitarianism : The view that the rights of the individuals to self-accomplishment should be balanced with duties and responsibilities toward society as well as by a stronger sense of the common good.
- Conservatism : Political principles and practices that oppose radical reform, emphasising respect for existing institutions and traditions, and often involving support for the free enterprise capitalism.
- Environmentalism : Add brief definition or description
- Fascism : Political ideology of the far right that seeks national unity through patriotism, collectivism, subservience of the individual and opposition to liberalism.
- Feminism : Movement seeking the emancipation of women from discriminatory gender roles and laws.
- Imperialism : The policy of extending the authority or rule of an empire or nation over foreign countries, or of acquiring and retaining dependencies and colonies.
- Individualism : Add brief definition or description
- Libertarianism : A political ideology that regards individual freedom as having the highest value in society.
- Minarchism : Libertarian concept of a state that is at the smallest possible size: able to enforce contracts and protection but unable to provide welfare and other services. (Compare with anarchism, anarcho-capitalism)
- Monarchism : A state ruled by a monarchy – an unelected, sovereign individual head of state - or support for such a state.
- Nationalism : Strong belief that the interests of a particular nation-state are of primary importance.
- Neoconservatism : A political philosophy and ideology which combines many traditional conservative opinions with an emphasis on the importance of foreign policy and using American power to push democracy forward.
- Populism : A political philosophy that trusts the wisdom of the common man over that of elites
- Progressivism : Add brief definition or description
- Socialism : Any socio-economic system in which property and distribution of wealth are controlled by a community, by cooperation law.
- Syndicalism : Add brief definition or description
- Theocracy : Add brief definition or description