< IBMJump to navigation Jump to search
- Business : A term that relates to the transaction of commerce.
- Technology : Study and practice of applying knowledge creatively to tasks that involve both people and machines; also, the tools, equipment or other products that result from technological knowledge.
- Corporation : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Corporation (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Computer : A machine that executes a sequence of instructions.
- Consulting : Add brief definition or description
- Cloud computing : Use of computer networks, especially the Internet, to access computer resources, operated by a third party; access is on-demand and dynamically assigned — cloud computing differs from managed hosting with resources dedicated to users