Historical examples of military swarming/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Historical examples of military swarming, or pages that link to Historical examples of military swarming or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Historical examples of military swarming. Needs checking by a human.
- Alexander the Great : King of Macedon who conquered the Persian Empire in the late 4th century BCE.
- Ambush : A military action of short duration, in which the side preparing it creates a tactical situation in which the enemy will move into an area where he will suffer the most damage.
- Bee : Flying insects of the order hymenoptera, closely related to wasps and ants.
- Swarming (military) : A method of military attacking using multiple attack forces against an opponent, which act in an autonomous but synchronized manner, with real-time communications for their coordination