High-Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle/Related Articles
- See also changes related to High-Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle, or pages that link to High-Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle or to this page or whose text .
- M2 (machine gun) : U.S. and worldwide heavy machine gun, firing .50 (12.7mm) caliber ammunition used in aircraft, and by ground troops using vehicle or tripod mounts
- BGM-71 TOW : A heavy antitank missile, launched from ground or helicopter platforms; all but the recent air-launched version trail a thin wire through which they receive man-in-the-loop guidance commands
- Mark 19 grenade launcher : Add brief definition or description
- Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck : Standard modular heavy truck series for the United States Army
- Gulf War : The conflict started by the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait in 1990, and ended with the liberation of Kuwait and major damage to Iraqi forces, by a US-led UN coalition in 1991.
- MPQ-64 : Mobile air search radar, used by the U.S. Army and U.S. Marine Corps, to detect aircraft, cruise missiles, helicopters and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), for air defense and friendly air deconfliction
- MRAP : Mine-Resistant, Ambush-Protected vehicle, deployed in the Afghanistan War and in Iraq, designed to be more resistant than the HMMWV to improvised explosive devices
- Jeep : Add brief definition or description