Hemagglutination test/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Hemagglutination test, or pages that link to Hemagglutination test or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Hemagglutination test. Needs checking by a human.
- Agglutination test : Test in which blood serum causes agglutination of bacteria or blood cells of a foreign type.
- Antigen : A molecule that induces an immune response, such as bee pollen or proteins from viruses or bacteria.
- Coombs' test : Haemagglutination test in which coombs' reagent is added to detect incomplete antibodies coating erythrocytes.
- Immunologic test : Any test that uses immunologic techniques.
- Pulmonary embolism : Blocking of the pulmonary artery or one of its branches by an embolus.