Heat of vaporization/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Heat of vaporization, or pages that link to Heat of vaporization or to this page or whose text .
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Thermodynamics : The statistical description of the properties of molecular systems
- Accidental release source terms : The mathematical equations that estimate the rate at which accidental releases of air pollutants into the atmosphere may occur at industrial facilities.
- Atmospheric lapse rate : Refers to the change of an atmospheric variable with a change of altitude, the variable being temperature unless specified otherwise (such as pressure, density or humidity).
- Clausius-Clapyron equation : An equation that characterizes the phase transition between two phases of a single compound; the slope of the coexistence curve in the P-T diagram.
- Boiling point : The temperature at which the vapor pressure of the liquid equals the external environmental pressure surrounding the liquid and the liquid initiates boiling.
- Flash evaporation : The partial vaporization that occurs when a saturated liquid stream undergoes a reduction in pressure by passing through a throttling valve or other throttling device.
- Gas : One of the major states of matter (i.e., gas, liquid, solid and plasma).
- Vapor pressure : The pressure of a vapor in equilibrium with its liquid or solid phase.