Health care reform/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Health care reform, or pages that link to Health care reform or to this page or whose text .
- Medicine : The study of health and disease of the human body.
- Healthcare economics : Economic and political considerations of resource use in health care, including funding, allocation and rationing
- Human rights : Natural civil and political rights considered universal and applicable to all human beings worldwide.
- Primary prevention : Specific practices for the prevention of disease or mental disorders in susceptible individuals or populations.
- Futile care : Medical procedure or treatment that cannot achieve its stated goals or produce its expected benefits, regardless of repetition and duration of treatment.
- Capitation fee : A method of payment for health services in which an individual provider is paid a fixed, per capita amount without regard to the actual number or nature of services provided to each patient.
- Health care reform in the U.S. : Add brief definition or description
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act : Legislative title for the major U.S. health care reform bill signed by President Barack Obama on 24 March 2010, also known as H.R. 3590 and Public Law 111-148
- Affordable Health Care for America Act : H.R. 3962, a health care reform bill passed by the Democratic-controlled U.S. House of Representatives in November 2009
- Managed care : Add brief definition or description