Harry Potter/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Harry Potter, or pages that link to Harry Potter or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Harry Potter. Needs checking by a human.
- Chess : 2-player board game for a checkered board; requires skill, strategy and intellect; the 1960s 3M Bookshelf game series included a version of Chess
- David Tennant : Scottish actor who from 2005 to 2010 was the tenth to take the lead role in the BBC science fiction series Doctor Who; also well-known for various stage and screen appearances (born 1971).
- Eponym : The name of a person which has been applied to some non-personal thing of significance.
- Fan fiction : Fiction written by fans containing elements from other work's fictional universes.
- J. K. Rowling : (1965–) Author of the bestselling Harry Potter fantasy novels.
- Jack Dannism : An instance where a book's title and author can be joined to form a comprehensible sentence or phrase.
- Katie Leung : Add brief definition or description
- Manchester : City and metropolitan borough of Greater Manchester, northwestern England, on the Irwell, Medlock, Irk, and Tib rivers.
- The Chronicles of Narnia : Series of children's novels by C S Lewis.