Haji Bismullah/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Haji Bismullah, or pages that link to Haji Bismullah or to this page or whose text .
- Afghanistan : A Islamic republic in Central Asia, with an unstable but elected government; borders China, Iran, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan
- Extrajudicial detention, U.S., George W. Bush Administration : Policies and practices relevant to detention in intelligence and military facilities, the latter when no prisoner of war status was granted
- Extraordinary rendition, U.S., George W. Bush Administration : Policy, legal interpretation and examples, under the George W. Bush Administration, of extraordinary rendition, U.S., primarily related to the Administration's war on terror
- Bismullah v. Gates : A U.S. appellate court decision that held that prisoners, in extrajudicial detention at Guantanamo Bay detention camp, had a right to have their defense attorneys review all the classified evidence in their client's dossier
- Guantanamo Bay detention camp : A military-operated extrajudicial detention facility created by the George W. Bush Administration for selected captives apprehended during the war on terror; ordered closed by the Obama administration but apparently will remain in operation indefinitely
- State secrets privilege : A legal doctrine, explicit in the U.S. but with comparable rules in other countries, which allows the suppression of evidence, or the blocking of a trial, if that would unavoidably cause the disclosure of information deemed critical to national security