Guantanamo captives' documents/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Guantanamo captives' documents, or pages that link to Guantanamo captives' documents or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Guantanamo captives' documents. Needs checking by a human.
- Administrative Review Board : Add brief definition or description
- Extrajudicial detention, U.S., George W. Bush Administration : Policies and practices relevant to detention in intelligence and military facilities, the latter when no prisoner of war status was granted
- Military Commissions Act of 2006 : U.S. law authorizing the President or Secretary of Defense to create tribunals for determining the prisoner of war status of persons captured as non-national combatants, and to try them, outside the regular judicial system, for war crimes
- Office for the Administrative Review of Detained Enemy Combatants : In 2004 the DoD initiated annual reviews of whether they should continue to hold the Guantanamo captives or repatriate them.