Goldstone Report/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Goldstone Report, or pages that link to Goldstone Report or to this page or whose text .
- Israel-Palestine Conflict : Politics, insurgency, terrorism, and counterinsurgency between the State of Israel and the population of the Occupied Territories of the West Bank and Gaza
- UN Human Rights Council : A multinational body, supported by but separate from the office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, created by the United Nations General Assembly in 2006
- State of Israel : Country established from the British Mandate of Palestine; declared independence in 1948.
- Hamas : The most powerful political and military organization in the Occupied Territories, especially the Gaza Strip; offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood but not Salafism
- Richard Goldstone : Head of the United Nations Fact Finding Mission on the Gaza Conflict; former judge of the Constitutional Court of South Africa and former Prosecutor of the International Criminal Tribunals for the former Yugoslavia and Rwanda
- Gary Ackerman : U.S. Representative (D-New York); Vice-Chair, House Foreign Affairs Committee; 2008 0% rating from American Conservative Union and 100% from Americans for Democratic Action; U.S. Committee for Human Rights in North Korea; Congressional Internet Caucus
- American Israel Public Affairs Committee : Describing itself as "America's Pro-Israel Lobby", one of the most powerful lobbying organizations in the United States.
- Amnesty International : International non-governmental organisation, founded in London in 1961, which draws attention to human rights abuses and campaigns for compliance with international standards.
- Howard Berman : U.S. Representative (D-California); Chair, U. S. House Committee on Foreign Affairs; House Judiciary Committee
- Dan Burton : U.S. Representative (R-Indiana), U.S. House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform; Republican Study Committee; 100% American Conservative Union rating, 2008
- Keith Ellison : U.S. Representative (D-Minnesota); Financial Services and House Foreign Affairs Committees; first Muslim American elected to Congress; Vice Chair, Congressional Progressive Caucus; Congressional Black Caucus; executive committee, Tom Lantos Human Rights Commission; 0% "true liberal" 2008 rating from American Conservative Union
- European Parliament : Add brief definition or description
- Human Rights Watch : Nonprofit nongovernmental organization dedicated to protecting human rights around the world.
- J Street : A U.S. lobbying organization, formed in 2008, positioned as an advocate of a two-state solution to the Arab-Israeli and Israel-Palestine Conflicts, more liberal than many other U.S. Zionist organizations and the government of the State of Israel
- Ileana Ros-Lehtinen : U.S. Representative (R-Florida); Ranking minority member, House Foreign Affairs Committee
- Zionist Organization of America : The oldest Zionist organization in the United States, who supports a one-state solution based on a historic and Biblical right of the Jewish people to have a state on both sides of the Jordan River; they regard a Palestinian state as dangerous